Data at Delta Market Research is collected via a number of primary and secondary resources.
The Art of Sampling
Years of experience have made us well versed in all traditional data collection methodologies.
We vigilantly strive to temper our use of newer methodologies such as web surveys with the lessons and rules learned through the test of time and replication.
All data is securely collected and compiled in-house. Each report generated is done so on a proprietary basis unless provided in syndicated form.
All secondary data forms are stringently verified. At Delta we neither use, nor subscribe to the use of "self-reported" data without verification.
Recognizing Qualitative vs. Quantitative Data
Statistical reliability without caveat and with replication is the key to quantitative research, and the only measure by which trends and projectable numbers can be determined.
Qualitative research moves beyond the empirical, but can do little to create measurable impact conclusions.
Methodologies used at Delta include but are not limited to:
- Secondary Data Sources both online and offline
- Internet Surveys
- Telephone Surveys from our internal phone facility
- Online Panel when applicable
- Online Customer Base surveys when applicable
- Focus Groups... Online and Offsite
- In Home Product Testing
- In Depth Interviews among Business to Business Professionals
- In Store Intercepts where applicable